Free structural engineering software for students
If you are a teacher, please go directly to our dedicated page for teachers.
College Power is a initiative by BuildSoft which empowers students to use the BuildSoft design analysis software on their personal laptop or desktop. Our College Power program is providing students with easy access to our powerful and complete software solutions.
- Free of charge
- Perfectly legal
- Without any restriction
- From September 1, 2015 until September 30, 2016
- Up to 2 consecutive years
- Diamonds calculates beams, slabs, foundation slabs, walls, frame and 3D structures in steel, timber of RC. more...
- PowerConnect design the optimal bolted and welded steel connection. more...
- PowerFrame calculates steel, timber RC frame structures. more ...
- ConCrete designs reinforced concrete beams. more...
- ConCrete Plus creates reinforcement plans for beams using the analysis results provided by ConCrete or Diamonds. more...
- 1•2•Build designs steel, timber and RC 2D frame structures in early design stage (Eurocode based). more ...
Your free student license in 4 easy steps:
- You are officially registered as a student during the school year 2015-2016. You have an email address related to your school.
- You register at our web site (using complete and correct data) at the College Power registration page. This action is required as we need to identify you as an officially registered student, ensuring that no abuse is being made of our College Power program. Incomplete or incorrect registration will directly be deleted.
- You will immediately receive a reply email with your logon, password and further instructions. The logon and password will grant access to the Download section of our website. From those pages, you will be able to download our products and to install them.
- Follow carefully the instructions that we provide you in our reply email.
Why choose BuildSoft
- Powerful and easy to use software.
- Excellent customer service.
- 25+ years of experience in structural analysis and Eurocodes.
- Free choice between license lease, subscription or purchase.
Subscribe to our newsletter
- monday - thursday: 8h30 - 12h30 & 13h15-18h
- friday: 8h30 - 12h30 & 13h15-17h
- school holidays: 8h30 - 12h30 & 13h15-17h
- closed: saterday, sunday, 1/05, 29/05, 9/06, 21/07, 15/08, 1/11, 10/11, 11/11, 25/12